lunedì 10 novembre 2008

ABOUT ME

My name is Massimiliano P. Sponzilli and I was born in Lucera on May 25th 1956. I am a Director of the Italian Trade Commission, presently in Singapore. Previously, I served in Morocco, Malaysia, South Africa and of course Italy.
I have a degree in Political Science (University “La Sapienza”, Rome). I have written several articles published in magazines and reviews and I am a co-author of a book entitled “Il Bilancio Sociale” published by “Il Sole 24 Ore”. I really enjoyed teaching at University (Trieste and Milano Bicocca) for a few years.
I have two wonderful children (Edoardo and Ginevra) and Laila is my (beautiful and intelligent) Fiancé.
I love my work that has also given me the possibilities of satisfying an important aspect of my personality: I am extremely curious and love to discover and to know.
I am fond of history. I like reading and listening to classical music (but I also appreciate other kinds of music). I do not play any sport but I enjoy walking.
I feel proud to be Italian, even if sometimes «I cry on the beautiful Princess» (L.S. Senghor)

Nessun commento: